Until now, it was difficult to have a clear overall view of what was delaying synchronization of data in Hull; a holistic view containing the status of all of your connectors was missing.
We addressed this issue by adding a status monitor within the overview page. Here's what you'll find there:
- The Platform, which displays ingestions delays coming from the connectors, website tracking and imports.
- The Connectors, which displays the outgoing backlog delays with a quick overview of each connector.
These delays are displayed chronologically in the form of pills, which give you an indication of synchronization health at a glance:
- green stands for "OK"
- yellow stands for "WARNING" if at least one connector in the list has the status "WARNING"
- red stands for "CRITICAL" if at least one connector in the list has the status "CRITICAL"
Also, by hovering on a given pill, you will be shown more detailed information:
- For the incoming bar, you'll find user and account ingestion delays
- For the outgoing bar, you'll see which connectors are affected by the delays
The delays are computed with a 15 minute time range :
< 15 minfor a delay between 0 and 15 minutes
< 30 minfor a delay between 15 and 30 minutes
< 45 minfor a delay between 30 and 45 minutes
< 60 minfor a delay between 45 and 60 minutes
> 60 minfor a delay above 1 hour
Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on an organization overview: